As a qualified clinical hypnotherapist I help people to change problem feelings and negative patterns of behaviour. In addition to hypnotherapy I use approaches such as EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques). I specialise in short-term or brief therapy. This means that on average you are likely to need between three and six sessions, depending on how complex the issue is. Not all hypnotherapists work in the same way, so I am happy to discuss how my approach would benefit you. Each session is tailored to your individual needs, but in general you can expect the following:
- To be sitting in a normal chair throughout (no Freudian couches required!)
- To be aware and in control at all times (yes, even in hypnosis)
- To be carefully listened to, so as to understand the problem and clarify the outcome that you want
- To learn how to release emotional blocks from your energy system
- To alleviate problems in a safe and comfortable way
- To learn self-help techniques to accelerate your progress
I also specialise in one to one coaching. I work individually with you on your particular strengths and weaknesses in order to fulfil your potential. One to one coaching can develop your potential, improve your performance and help you make better decisions.
I am based in Kenilworth, Warwickshire, which is convenient for Leamington Spa, Warwick, Coventry, and other areas in the Midlands, UK.