The programme of courses and workshops are to equip you with the latest techniques and skills and also for personal development. It includes all levels of EFT training.
- is geared to developing your skills and confidence using the techniques that you learn. Maximum number of participants is 15.
- EFT Master Practitioner Training is approved by the AMT, established in 1999 and the premier meridian energy organisation in the UK.
- can be repeated at another time free of charge.
As the trainer I am...
- clear and open about my background which includes extensive therapeutic experience beyond EFT and professional training skills.
- skilled in my field, with more than 16 years' experience delivering EFT, hypnotherapy and NLP training.
- respected by peers in the field of EFT and by health professionals.
- responsible for training other EFT trainers.
- is in the pleasant small town of Kenilworth where trainees enjoy visiting and staying.
- is easy to find with free parking either on site or nearby. The large training room is a few minutes’ walk from the town centre.
- is fully accessible for disabled people.
- has a variety of accommodation nearby including low cost B & Bs recommended by previous participants.
- opportunity to assist me on future courses as a path to become an AMT/EFT Trainer yourself.
Your training fee includes...
- free advice and support to practitioners following the training.
- comprehensive training manual.
Still have some queries? Call Peter on 07985 722750 and have them answered in person, or send a message.