Chronic Stress Reduction
Stress is often caused by the gradual build-up of the many pressures experienced at work or at home or both. Over time these pressures can become overwhelming and chronic stress can develop. I can help you identify the causes of your stress, and work with you to achieve your goals using a variety of techniques. After attending a number of sessions, the aim is for you to feel more relaxed and confident in the situations that previously caused you to feel stressed or anxious.
If you are in Warwickshire or the Midlands UK, get in touch to find out how I can help reduce your stress with hypnotherapy, EFT and NLP.
Features of the chronic stress reduction programme (six sessions):
- Assessing current symptoms of stress and their impact.
- Identifying sources of stress, past and present.
- How to reduce the level of stress with a powerful relaxation technique.
- Emotional components of stress (e.g. anxiety, anger, frustration, sadness).
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) to clear blocked emotions and restore balance.
- On the spot tension reducers with NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming).
- How to change negative thoughts, beliefs and expectations.
- How to use your personal timeline to change your feelings about past, present and future.
Feel free to get in touch with any questions.
See fees for individual consultations or programmes here.
I am based in Kenilworth, Warwickshire, which is convenient for Leamington Spa, Warwick, Coventry, and other areas in the Midlands, UK.