Directions to Kenilworth (Personal Consultations)
Kenilworth, Warwickshire, is within easy reach of Coventry, Birmingham and the West Midlands. The nearest train stations are Coventry and Leamington Spa with good links to London, Leicester, Nottingham, the East Midlands and the rest of the UK
- At end of M69 continue straight on and follow signs for A46 Warwick/Leamington Spa. (This will include three roundabouts and on the A45 for a brief spell).
- After 3rd roundabout follow signs for Leamington (still A46).
- Turn off A46 at sign for Leamington (A452).
- At roundabout take sign for Kenilworth.
- Continue into Kenilworth centre, down shopping street.
- When you see Sainsbury's on left, Randall Road is next left.
- Number 39 is 100 yards down on the left.
- Exit from the M6 at Junction 4.
- A446 (A452) towards Warwick/Leamington/Kenilworth.
- A452 will take you into Kenilworth (This would also be the road to take from Coventry).
- Head for town centre and the main shopping street (Warwick Road).
- After the second pelican crossing Randall Road is the next turning on the right. Number 39 is 100 yards down on the left.
If there are no spaces outside, you just carry on past 39, when the yellow lines soon end.