Courses and Workshops
The programme of courses and workshops are to equip you with the latest techniques and skills and also for personal development. It includes all levels of EFT training.
- is geared to developing your skills and confidence using the techniques that you learn. Maximum number of participants is 15.
- EFT Practitioner Training is aimed at working professionally with clients and the various problems they want resolving.
- can be repeated at another time at half price.
As the trainer I am...
- clear and open about my background which includes extensive therapeutic experience beyond EFT and professional training skills.
- skilled in my field, with more than 20 years' experience delivering EFT, hypnotherapy and NLP training.
- respected by peers in the field of EFT and by health professionals.
- responsible for training other EFT trainers.
- is in the pleasant small town of Kenilworth where trainees enjoy visiting and staying.
- is easy to find with free parking either on site or nearby. The large training room is a few minutes’ walk from the town centre.
- is fully accessible for disabled people.
- has a variety of accommodation nearby including low cost B & Bs recommended by previous participants.
- opportunity to assist me on future courses as a path to become an EFT Trainer yourself.
Your training fee includes...
- free advice and support to practitioners following the training.
- comprehensive training manual.
Still have some queries? Call Peter on 07985 722750 and have them answered in person, or send a message.
I am based in Kenilworth, Warwickshire, which is convenient for Leamington Spa, Warwick, Coventry, and other areas in the Midlands, UK.