In order to help you cope with serious illness my philosophy and methods are aimed at enabling you to reduce stress and manage negative emotions and beliefs effectively. In so doing, not only do you feel better, despite the circumstances, but your immune system is better supported.
You can book individual sessions with me either in person or via Skype. Also you can book the serious illness programme which comprises six consultations in total. The programme is tailored to your needs and circumstances, but here are the topic areas typically covered:
- Eliminating shock and fear.
- Coping with a serious diagnosis and/or prognosis.
- Facing difficult treatment methods including CT & MRI scans, needles, injections, surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, drug therapy.
- Coping with side effects of treatment.
- Resolving fear of death and loss.
- Changing negative beliefs.
- Clearing energy sapping emotions such as anger, anxiety, guilt, frustration and resentment.
- Engaging the placebo response.
Feel free to get in touch with any questions.
I am based in Kenilworth, Warwickshire, which is convenient for Leamington Spa, Warwick, Coventry, and other areas in the Midlands, UK.